My heart is filled with a whole lotta love for Etsy, which is an online marketplace for indie crafters and artists. I have what the hubs calls a weakness--more accurately, an addiction--to Etsy, and I have been known to self-impose groundings from the website. It's where I find the bulk of my jewelry and my lovely, lovely, lovely purses (I really love them, and I feel a bit of stalker-ish love for one particular purse maker, who shall remain nameless because I don't need your competition! Hehehe)Where better, then, to find a unique handmade bird feeder? It was made by a husband and wife team of potters, Alan and Carole Snyder, who describe themselves as "architects of clay." Indeed. I love that this one has the petal-like embellishments around the opening. I can wait to dazzle our winged friends with this baby! I'm also currently on the hunt for a decadent little bird bath... If I find what I'm looking for, I'll be sure to brag, er, share! :)
-R.
No comments:
Post a Comment